India Satellite Weather
Weather | 4.4MB
"A picture is worth a thousand words". A complex weather data can be conveyed easily with an image map. By observing the Cloud formations around your City, you can easily predict whether the day is going to be Hot or Rainy/Cloudy.
It is very well equipped with data caching capabilities and will never download duplicate data from the server. The downloaded weather maps will stored locally and can accessed offline.
This application fetches the weather maps directly from Indian Meteorological Department (www.imd.gov.in) and CIMSS [USA] (http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu)
FYI: I really don't have control on the missing north indian region of some map types because they are provided by USA Meteorological Department.
This is an Open Source Application: https://github.com/Shahul3D/IndiaSatelliteWeather
Feel free to contribute!
V4.4 (9 Mar 2017):
V 4.2 (9th Dec 2016):
- Extended max prediction range from 7 days to 10 days
- Provided support to move the app to SD Card
V 4.0 (2nd June 2016):
- Moved downloaded timestamp to TOP for easy accessing of map Legends.
- Fixed: map updated time showing as null.
- Rearranged map labels based on its actual type.
- Renamed Forecast Rainfall's Tab names into more readable format.
- Updated dependent libraries. Can expect some boost in performance.
How to use stickers after download?
Please vote for at least 3 stickers you like before see the Top rank.